Golden Cross EC
And Club Rules
Please do not enter the venue before 7pm or stay longer than 10pm. All dogs
must be kept on a lead at all times when around the buildings at Golden Cross.
Please Note that there is a strict 5MPH speed limit around the buildings.
Where possible everyone is expected to help set up or clear away the
equipment, as many hands make light work of it. We are very lucky in having
our kit storage container right inside the school for ease of handling the
equipment. Dogs should be tethered or put in your car.
As with any Club we have a few rules.
1. Always have a poo bag and clear up after your dog. There are no
disposal facilities on site, please take your bags home with you. This
applies inside and outside.
2. Membership fees are due as requested before the first meeting in January,
or if you join during the year upon joining, training fees on the first
meeting of each term. You will be advised of the amount beforehand.
Please pay your fees promptly; it causes the Treasurer a lot of work
chasing people who are late.
3. If you are in the first class please arrive in time to help set up if at all
possible, the last classes are expected to help pack away at the end of the
4. All members are expected to help with the October show, and if possible
support our demonstrations.
5. If you have a bitch in season, or if your dog is suffering from or has been
exposed to any infectious disease, please do not bring it to Classes.